1. Can you give information about your company?
Tanmaksa Automotive Industry. ve Tic. Ltd. Sti. It was established in 1986 to meet the demands of the domestic market in Turkey. Our second company, Başak Ziraat Dış Tic. Ltd. Sti. It was established in 1996 to carry out export business. In the domestic market, mainly with spare parts of Massey Ferguson, Fiat (New Holland), Ford, Steyr, as well as Tümosan, John Deere, Same, Landini, Başak, Leyland, Deutz, Universal, Inter, Hattat, Erkunt and other tractor brands. With its product range, we wholesale imported spare parts of various brands. We are one of the leading tractor spare parts supplier companies in the Turkish market. We supply 20,000 different high quality products to our 1300 customers all over Turkey.
2. Have you used someone else's B2B, B2C, or Collection software before before switching to the B2B Store? What distinguishes us from other competitors when choosing a B2B Store?
Before moving to B2B Store, we were using the B2B system of a different company. There were 2 important reasons for us to switch to B2B Store. 1. Visually, the design is more aesthetic and the campaigns we make on the Homepage are more interesting compared to the other systems we use. 2. Telephone application feature that works integrated with the B2B system. In this way, we are able to reach our customers over the phone, and we can send notifications to our customers over the phone and inform them instantly about our campaigns.
3. Which features of the B2B Store do you like the most?
Appealing to the customer in terms of visuality and use.
4. What changes have occurred regarding your operational processes?
Since we used a B2B system before and were familiar with the subject, not much has changed.
5. Do you think it increased your sales?
We do not have enough data at the moment, but we think that it will increase as our campaigns are more visible and we can reach our customers directly over the phone.
6. What impact has it had on your sales and marketing team?
Since salespeople could find what they were looking for more easily, they started not to miss orders. However, we started to do online marketing by putting online campaigns alongside face-to-face marketing.
7. What kind of benefits did your dealers have in their trade processes?
Since the search engine and filter system are more advanced than the B2B system we used in the past, our dealers have become more comfortable finding our products when they search.
8. What are your views on the support team?
A good team that I can reach whenever I want, responds quickly and has a positive approach.
9. What do you think about the updates made so far from your use of the B2B Store?
We have only just started using it, but it is a company that always has the mindset of renewing itself and staying modern. They inform us in advance about the updates to be made and tell us the features that will change in detail. It has been a big update since we started using it, but we haven't had the opportunity to switch to that update yet.