1. Can you give information about your company?
Tanmaksa Otomotiv San. and Tic. Ltd. Ltd. It was established in 1986 to meet the demands of the domestic market in Turkey. Başak Ziraat Dış Tic. Ltd. Ltd. It was established in 1996 to carry out exports. Massey Ferguson, Fiat (New Holland), Ford, Steyr and Tümosan, John Deere, Same, Landini, Başak, Leyland, Deutz, Universal, Inter, Hattat, Erkunt and other tractor brands of Tümosan, John Deere, Same, Landini, Inter, Erkunt and other tractor brands With the product range, we sell the imported spare parts of various brands. We are one of the leading tractor spare parts provider companies in the Turkish market. We supply 20,000 different high quality products to 1300 customers all over Turkey.
2. Have you previously used another B2B, B2C or collection software before moving to B2B Store? What distinguishes B2B Store from other competitors?
Before moving to the B2B Store, we used the B2B system of a different company. There were two reasons that were important for us to switch to the B2B Store. 1. Visually design is more aesthetic, and how the campaigns on the homepage are more interesting than the other system we use. 2. Integrated phone application feature with the B2B system. In this way, we have become able to reach our customers on the phone and we can send our campaigns to our customers as a notification via the phone and inform them of these campaigns instantly.
3. What features do you like most of the B2B Store?
Appeal to the customer in visuality and use.
4. What changes have been about your operational processes?
Since we used the B2B system before and we are familiar with the issue, it has not changed much.
5. Do you think it increases your sales?
We do not have enough data at the moment, but we think that our campaigns will be more in mind and that we can reach our customers directly from the phone.
6. What effects did it have your sales and marketing team?
Plaster friends started to miss the order because they could find what they were looking for more easily, but we started to marketing online by putting online campaigns next to face -to -face marketing.
7. What kind of benefits did your dealers have their trade processes?
According to the old B2B system we use, the search engine and filter system are more advanced because our dealers find our products more comfortable.
8. What are your views on the support team?
A good team with a positive approach that makes a quick return that I can reach at any time.
9. What do you fall about the updates made up to date from your use of B2B Store?
We have just started using it, but it is always a company that has a thought structure of self -renewal and modern. They inform us about the updates to be made in advance and give us the features that will change in detail. It has been a major update since we started using it, but we haven't had the opportunity to switch to that update.