1. Can you give information about your company?
The KEMETYL group has become one of the largest companies in its field in Europe with 250 employees in 13 countries that provide 140 m € turnover to 45 countries. Following a series of acquisitions, it has grown as a complete, integrated and Europe as a comprehensive partner in the sector. 13 KEMETYL Group, which has a unique asset with its 4 production areas and various contractor areas in the European countries, says, iz Our customers are almost we are there ve and their staff who can speak 24 different languages.
2. Have you previously used another B2B, B2C or collection software before moving to B2B Store? What distinguishes B2B Store from other competitors?
I think that the platforms in your sector are mostly based on B2C. When we consider it as B2B, it was not difficult to find your company 😊
3. What features do you like most of the B2B Store?
Excel with Excel is a big plus, but also integration with ERP is quite successful.
4. What changes have been about your operational processes?
We can do the same process by spending less time, and even without spending time at some points.
5. Do you think it increases your sales?
We use it for our current portfolio, so there was no plus or minus movement in our sales.
6. What effects did it have your sales and marketing team?
Since they were able to follow processes such as product price and campaign from the platform, they saved time.
7. What kind of benefits did your dealers have their trade processes?
We can get their demands and orders more easily, and they can easily access the technical forms of the products.
8. What are your views on the support team?
They are with us every time we need 😊
9. What do you fall about the updates made up to date from your use of B2B Store?
Almost all of the updates are made to improve the current situation. Therefore, we are pleased.