1. Could you tell about your company?
Kemetyl who is a Sweedish company, achieved a turnover of € 140 million in 45 countries. Also it has quickly became one of the largest companies in its own sector in Europe, with 250 employees in 13 countries. After a series of acquisitions, it has grown completely, integratedly and European comprehensive partner in the industry. Kemetyl Group, which has a unique presence in 13 European countries with 4 production plants and various contractor sites, "speaks your language" with the slogan "We exist wherever our customers are" and working team who can speak 24 different languages.
2. Have you used any other B2B software before switching to B2B Store? What was the reason that distinguished us from competitors?
We think that your competitors work based ob B2C. We considered the Project based on B2B and its features. It was an easy choise according to this perspective.
3. What are your favourite features of B2B Store?
Exporting with Excel is a big plus, on the other hand ERP integration is so successful.
4. What are the alterations regarding your operational processes?
We complete the same processes with less time and even for some processes without time wasting.
5. What are the effects on sales and marketing?
Sales and marketing department gained time by following the process from the platform.
6. What are the benefits for your dealers?
They can easly reach the products and order so fastly. So they gained time this process.
7. What are your thoughts about support team?
They support us anytime we need.
8. What do you think about the updates since you began to use B2B Store until now?
We are so pleased for updates because almost all of them are made to improve current situation.